Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ft. Bridger, WY Part 2

I added an addendum to the first posting about Ft. Bridger but fear that if you read it the first time you may not want to go back and read it again. So I am retelling the story of our visitor to the campground.

Sitting in our motorhome one evening, Barb and I were watching TV .............

I looked out the window and said in amazement, "Barb, there is a moose
outside." She responded, "Yeah, right." And then, "Oh my goodness, you are right!" Yes, folks, a moose just walked down the road in our campground. I hurried to get the camera, while Barb ran outside to see it. I was not fast enough to get the picture but got this one from another RV'er.
WHAT AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE!!!









The rest of these pictures are from a few other visits we made to the fort ...
.....

















Beautiful sunsets most every night!!!






Love to all of you.


No comments: