Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Buffalo Love Story

One last buffalo picture. On one of our buffalo outings, we were watching the bull snorting to his love. I was standing on the seat of the car with my head stuck out through the sunroof trying to take a video of the buffalo. I located my favorite buffalo couple and started talking to them.

The beginning of the video is one bull chasing one of the females but stick with the video because I move over to the couple that is just sitting there. He is snorting at her and as I talk to him, I start giving him hints as to how to impress her. And he listens to me!!!


So just watch this video to the end.




Hope you enjoyed this video.


We leave Custer on August 1 and head for St. Louis. We will be there for over a month and will spend time visiting with Barb's mom as well as with my brother , Larry , who will fly in from New York and with Barb's cousins, Sue and Deb, who will fly in from Greeley, CO.


Love and hugs,


Linda and Barb


No comments: