Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pictures from May/June Travels

I thought I would post a few pictures that I have taken as we travel.





Flowers growing at the side of the store at the Las Vegas Thousand Trails Park.








Our motorhome parked on the upper level of the Soledad Canyon Thousand Trails. This campground is in Acton, CA, a little over an hour's drive from Las Angeles. We did not spend much time here; we plan to return here to visit family later in the summer.






At Rancho Oso Thousand Trails there was a demonstration of how young bulls are trained to
become "Bucking Broncos".




If you look closely, you will see the rider is a teddy bear dressed as a cowboy. I loved the fact that I got a shot of the bull with all four feet off the ground.

Rancho Oso is about 45 drive to Santa Barbara. We really like this campground both for its location and for the great people we have met here. It is well maintained and has some neat activities. This afternoon we will be going to a wine tasting, which as you know is right up our alley.

For the first few days here, we drove into Santa Barbara to walk on the beach and check out the shops. Believe it or not, I did not take my camera to the beach. Maybe next week.

Love and hugs,
Linda and Barb

No comments: