Friday, May 07, 2010

Our First Week in St. Louis has been busy

We have been in St. Louis now for about 8 days and seem to be busy every day. Of course, Barb has continued to go visit her mom everyday. I have joined them a few of the days. While there we take her for walks and play cards.....Kings on the Corner.

Barb and I have started a routine of walking every day. I think we are averaging about 1.5 miles. I would like to work our way up to 2 miles. But this is a good start. We are feeling good about this exercise and it gives us a chance to talk about the day and plans that we have.

We have also been busy e-mailing friends and family to set up dinners/lunches so we can see everyone while we are here. We have already had dinner with my cousins, Janice and Mitch. It was really great to see them. We were at a Chinese buffet and sat and talked until everyone had left and they were cleaning up. We litterly closed up the place.

This weekend is Mother's Day. On Saturday we will go to a Mother/Daughter Tea with Elsie. On Sunday we are planning to attend the Sunday afternoon dinner with her. I am sure we will take several photos and I will attach them on the next blog.

Hope all is well with everyone. Love and hugs,
Barb and Linda

No comments: