Saturday, October 07, 2006

We would love to hear from you.

Just in case you have any comments to make, I thought I would encourage you to do so. You will notice the comment button on the side of the blog. If you click on it, you can enter your comments anonymously; that is, you do not have to identify your personal info. Just sign your name (first only is fine). I have a privacy guard on the comments so they will not get posted right away. I will read them and see who they are from and then decide if I want to accept and post the comments. So be nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi B & L,
I enjoy catching up with the both of you and finding out where you are and have been. Some great pictures too.

Keep it going. Can't wait to see the pictures of the Balloon launch.

Mark and Bev

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, Hope you are having good weather for the balloon Festival (or Fiesta, don't remember which it is). I can just see you up on the hill overlooking the whole field. Looking forward to pictures. Take care, Sue