Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tech Support: Red X's instead of pictures and other issues

Several people have commented to me that they are getting red X's instead of pictures. I am not sure what that is; I think it is a problem on the blog site. Either way, if you wait a few minutes, hours or a day, and try again, it will eventually get pictures. So keep trying.

I am also working on the best way to allow you to make comments on this blog instead of sending me an e-mail message. I just have to figure out how to control who can comment and what is said. Right now, if you want to set up an account with the blog, you can comment, but I know most of you will not want to do this for your own security. So stay tuned I will let you know when I have it figured it out.

If sometimes you cannot get into this blog at all, try going to www.google.com and then typing in the blog web site. Don't know why this would be necessary but .......... that's the internet for you!!!

If you run into any other problems, please let me know by e-mail.

Thanks for all of your comments and support. I am enjoying doing this and hope you will continue to enjoy reading it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if this information helps.